Have you heard of using "weighted blankets" to sleep under? I thought I would like one. In the winter I add an extra blanket or comforter for the weight so I thought I would just order one. I have a Queen size bed so I ordered a larger blanket. It shipped and I didn't realize it at the time but this sucker is 15 lbs. Holy what the what was I thinking? Now, every time I go to bed and get up it feels as if I have been lifting weights. Don't get me wrong, it is nice once I get in and under the darn thing but it's getting there is a chore. I'm wondering if I can pawn this one off on a family member and order myself maybe the twin size blanket?

1 comment:
I've always wanted one. Now I may rethink this. :-)
Post a Comment