This stuff is nick-named crack corn. Because you are addicted from your first bite. The flavors are crazy. Sweet and savory choices. Mr. Pickle to S'mores and back. My favorite is the original and sweet cheese. I had the above Iced Lemon Loaf over the week-end. It is not one of my favorites but it is good. I want them to make a white chocolate. I gave my daughter and her husband the Crazy Onion, Sweet Chili, Bangin' BBQ and French Toast. I kept the salty caramel, the above lemon, original and Sweet cheese. So, so good! And they talk about not being able to stop at one when eating Lay's Potato chips. Don't try this stuff if you don't want to get addicted. I always suggest starting out with the original first. I don't like S'mores, so if I started with that one, I'd probably say "Eww...I tried them and don't like them."
The factory is a bit too close to me.

1 comment:
I've never heard of it, and maybe I should pretend I still haven't.
Post a Comment