Here I have the bird and chipmunk channel on for Moses. I have 2 monitors so he can watch a show while I peruse news/social media. He got bored with the fish swimming in the river show, and it wasn't long before he became bored with this one.
A show was suggested to me called "The Girlfriend." I have only watched the first episode so far. Not sure it is my kind of show. But, she has a cat named Moses. I think the cat is dead though. Her son's girlfriend put the cat outside and it was said earlier that the cat would not survive if it were outside.
This girlfriend is a manipulative Narcissist as far as I can tell. I don't seem to be interested enough to watch the other five episodes.

1 comment:
There's nothing quite like live Bird TV for the cats to keep them entertained. A window and some birds outside it is all you need.
It's hard to watch a show about a narcissist.
Post a Comment