Monday, September 22, 2014
Moving fast
We did see the trotters on Saturday. They were moving pretty good. Quite a few "broke" . After reading the terms and definitions from the link I just provided I read that "cross fire" is the term my daughter had asked me about on Saturday. She wondered if the front leg/foot ever hit the back one. She said "you know, like when your ankle bones smack together when you are running?'' Well, I cringed - the brought up some memories. Ouch!
It was a beautiful day Saturday. Not too hot. Warm but with a breeze. We tired ourselves out pretty good walking around. I topped my day off with a fair sausage sandwich. She wanted nothing. I threw the elephant ear and funnel cake away. I had brought them home. Can you believe nobody ate them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think you can be arrested for throwing out a funnel cake.
No one ate the funnel cake I bought at the fair either. What's happening to us ;-)?
That isn't a problem in this house, nothing much gets thrown away when you have teen and young twenty boys in the house.
I have never had funnel cake. Is that odd?
You could have been right about the sun rash being the result of a medicine, but I was not in the sun on the days I got the rash, at least not for very long. Mostly just to get in the car and out a few times.
Post a Comment