you know. the other end. not the end that opens the envelopes.
I am reading two books. Okay, I finished one. "Wild" by Cheryl Strayed. Recommended by Kat.
I am also reading "American Rust" by Philipp Meyer.
The similarities between the two stories was pure coincidence.
Yale
Harvard
Backpack
Hike
Aching feet
Aching back
Walking
Starving
Eating too fast
Above average intelligence of main character
Drinking contaminated water
In both books a character sets out walking. Along the way they find themselves ill prepared for their journey. Thus the aching feet/back and starving state.
Both are above average intelligence with prospects of Yale/Harvard .
One is fiction and one is non fiction.
I just found it strange that the similarities kept cropping up as I would read one and then the other.

2 comments:
Life and art imitating each other?
I am now reading Sotomayor's biography and also "Husband's Secrets(?) and they are nothing alike thank goodness!!
Post a Comment