Friday, August 29, 2014

Justified


Just finished reading the novel "Fire in the Hole" by Elmore Leonard. The TV Series "Justified" is based on the book.

It was a short/quick read. I got confused because the story seems to pick up loose ends from out of nowhere.

I recognized some of the plot in some of the episodes of the TV show. The series should pick up again in January.

Next to imdb.com, this site is tops for TV series information:  http://epguides.com/

2 comments:

Grumpy said...

I have read everything Elmore Leonard ever wrote. Yes, sometimes hard to follow, especially the dialogue, but he was a great writer.

Cheyenne said...

Love, love, love that TV show. I hate that this upcoming season will be the last. And now AMC is not renewing Longmire, another one of my favorites. Hopefully someone else will pick up that show. AMC sucks. They said it was their best show, so why get rid of it I ask? Stupid is as stupid does.