Thursday, November 15, 2012

Calm

Water has some calming effect. I also like to look at cute puppies and kittens when I am stressed. 

I want to thank all of you for your wonderful words of support and wisdom. When my head clears I will be alright. I am dismayed by the lack of help from my coworkers. I think that bothers me the most. And, my gruff demeanor of my management. 

I am not getting the cold shoulder as much as I thought I was. Other techs in other areas are reaching out to me to help me. They make me laugh. They are actually helping more than my coworkers. I guess in a way they are my coworkers.

Sometimes a little understanding goes a long way.

Going through the motions until I can get out of this disaster and begin the cleanup. My life is still flooded with this problem. Once the flood stops and the water begins to recede, then I will decide if I need to rebuild or start fresh somewhere else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Don't make any rash decisions while you're stressed.

kden said...

I agree with Bill. Keep looking at those puppies and kittens until things smooth out, then decide what you want to do. You would be an asset where ever you go, even though your current employer doesn't feel that way. They be crazy!!