I know it's the angle but they just look a little disproportionate to me.
I watched "Total Recall" last evening with C Farrell, K Beckinsale and J Biel. The kids liked it better than I did. My daughter is not familiar with Arnold's version, but her boyfriend was.
She made the remark about all futuristic movies having that dark, rainy and dreary look to them. Yeah, I guess that is how most of us see the future. LOL!
No complaints about any of the acting. As far as I could tell (with a headache and heartburn) I thought they all did a fine job. Of course there is that way in the movie (as in many others) where the "bad" guys shoot thousands of bullets (or rounds of ammo) and do not hit the "good" guy, whereas the "good" guy shoots one bullet and takes out 12 of them.
Yeah..no.
Yes, a bit of a headache. Nothing major. Nothing like before so no complaining here!
And, just for the record - not certain it is the Magnesium or not that the doctor told me to take, but the arthritis pain only flares once in a while. I am taking 500mg pill daily with a meal. My problem is remembering to take it. I am the worst. My regular meds get taken right before bedtime - that is easy. But when I have to take something with a meal or this time or that time - forget it. Yep, I usually do.

1 comment:
I've found setting the alarm on my phone helps remind me to take a pill if it's out of my usual schedule.
Post a Comment