Sigh. Huge migraine today. I attribute it to the time change.
My daughter was my hero. Not only did she bring me my migraine medicine but she came into my office, closed the door, turned out the overhead light and massaged my scalp.
She stayed with me for over two hours to make sure I was okay.
It was a day that I could not leave the office. I was "chained" to my desk. I had scheduled working with tech support on the phone and a conference call later in an effort to solve some on-going problems.
She talked with me, joked with me and had me laughing. The pain finally went away and I got to head to the dentist for my semi-annual cleaning. Yay!
I sent her a big thank-you on facebook.
Oh, I almost forgot. The Sterno. My building has many events and many times food is catered in. To keep the food warm, the caterer uses those nasty burners that smell something awful. For a migraine sufferer, this is torture! Today was one such event with the sternos running full blast. No ventilation in our building. Grrr!

1 comment:
Nachos are always good. I wish I had a couple right now.
Post a Comment