Monday, November 12, 2012

Outlook not so good

I became really sick over the week-end. I am coughing so hard I shake. That kind of dry cough that gets worse if you talk. Or breathe.

But, I'll be damned if I am calling in sick this morning. Today is our area meeting with the tech cords of my local schools.

I am going to be lynched. I talked them into staying with this filter company for one more year. I could never have imagined the issues that we have had.

Time to put my big girl panties on and a cough drop in my mouth.

Bring it. Hit me with your best shot. I have to take it. I'll keep my mouth shut until spoken to and then talk as sweet as pumpkin pie. I will no longer defend the product. I've had enough.

Let the naysayers from last spring have their glory this morning.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

So sorry for your illness. It is hard enough to deal with a work problem when super well. Just take it easy and remember that this too will pass.