May your turkey day be simple yet bountiful today. My favorite apple, the golden delicious. I can't find ones like this in the stores these days. One day I was shopping and the store had NO oranges. NO oranges. Can you imagine what life will (or would) be like if the produce stopped coming to the stores? Or a blight wiped them out? I probably won't sink my teeth into a golden delicious today, but I certainly will have a lot of other stuff to enjoy and be thankful for.

1 comment:
Either they don't have them or they are just plain crappy. Bought some pears recently which are usually green in the store but you expect them to ripen at home. Three weeks later they were still hard and green. But we buy them because we want our fruit. To heck with apples and oranges today, eat up!
Post a Comment