August has been busy. I threw a photo of Cheech up here today. He is looking at me as if I am going to make him move or something. Sort of like "What? What did I do? What do you want from me? Can't you just leave me alone?" The dogs do not like the camera.
My niece lost her baby over the week-end. She was only 11 weeks along and they told her the baby stopped developing at six weeks. My daughter told me two weeks ago that she thought that my niece was pushing herself while bike riding. hula hooping etc... I was not around them as much as my daughter was so, who is to know? It was a stressful time in the ER on Sunday night.
My two older sisters lost their first child. But they went on to have more children. My niece and her husband went to stay with my sister (her Mom). I thought it was because she wanted to be with her Mom (that is probably part of it) but came to find out they have another festival in that area this week-end. Her husband plays guitar and sings at the festivals for donations or gets paid. I am never quite certain of the circumstances. I don't ask.
I am not positive what their plans will be when the dust settles. They had been staying with me in a camper in my driveway. Don't ask. Let me just put it this way: I had that little girl a lot when she was growing up and I was not about to let her go live in a camper in a campsite with no electricity while she is expecting.
'Nuff said.
Gearing up for a Labor Day get together for the family since I was unable to have the 4th of July. I hope that one day headache was just that. A one day episode. Grrr!

1 comment:
So, so sorry. I am guessing her bike riding and hula hooping may have had little to do with this, but then who knows. The important thing is to not mention that to her and make her feel guilty. It is hard enough to mourn the loss of a child.
Post a Comment