Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Wednesday, August 08, 2012
Julia Fractal
I was messing around with a new program I downloaded called Pinta. I opened a photo and chose edit. Then I chose julia fractal. From that image, I came up with the above. Just messin' around.
I love messin around with photos! I'll put Pinta in my favorites and take a look at it. I assume it's a free download? Have you ever used Pixlr? There are 3 sections to it, one is more of a photo editor for those that know what they're doing, like Photshop. The other parts are just different fun things you can do with a click of a mouse.
2 comments:
I have some fractal software, but do not use it often as the photos have to be square. This is very interesting.
I love messin around with photos! I'll put Pinta in my favorites and take a look at it. I assume it's a free download? Have you ever used Pixlr? There are 3 sections to it, one is more of a photo editor for those that know what they're doing, like Photshop. The other parts are just different fun things you can do with a click of a mouse.
Post a Comment