I just posted the photo above and as I was thinking about a title and a subject to post about, I realized the picture matches the old saying "Pushing up daisies". Sorry.
Either I am very busy or very lazy here in the Peruby household. I have a full house this month and spend a lot of time visiting/chatting with relatives who are here.
The days seem to be sliding through my fingertips like running water.

3 comments:
I hear ya. I can't believe that summer is almost over. I always have such big plans for us to do as summer starts, then time flies and I feel guilty that we never did anything while my daughter is out of school.
As much as people want sumer to be over due to the heat and all the problems it brings, I could live with summer all year round. With a little spring and autumn thrown in. It's that dreaded winter that I hate.
Daisies are my favorite flower and I hope it's a long time before I am pushing any.
Enjoy those around you while you can. All those pictures gives verity to your posts. I'm glad you can finally control your headaches.
Post a Comment