Oh dear. That hits close to home. We are hosting a wedding at our place this summer and I fear the 2nd photo is closer to what our "decorations" will look like.
Love that first photo. I have always liked color and yet for most of my teen years I wore nothing but dark colors. It's quite a different story now though. The more colors in my life the merrier.
Cheyenne - both my daughter and niece wore all black all through their teen years. Maybe gray once in a while. I think it is quite common for some to try to blend in and not attract any attention to themselves. Especially at that age.
6 comments:
Love these photos. Great theme on expectations and reality. I am sure it will be a great party regardless.
Oh dear. That hits close to home. We are hosting a wedding at our place this summer and I fear the 2nd photo is closer to what our "decorations" will look like.
Mango Momma
Love that first photo. I have always liked color and yet for most of my teen years I wore nothing but dark colors. It's quite a different story now though. The more colors in my life the merrier.
Tabor - thank-you. You are right. It will be lovely - no matter what the decorations look like. It is the people that make the party.
MM - Wow! Hosting a wedding. At your home! Talk about pressure. Will your dogs be part of the ceremony? LOL! That would be fun!
Cheyenne - both my daughter and niece wore all black all through their teen years. Maybe gray once in a while. I think it is quite common for some to try to blend in and not attract any attention to themselves. Especially at that age.
Post a Comment