Wye - I looked at all the book covers on line with the title of my blog; and I watched a couple of the old shows (starring William Windom) to see if anything jarred my memory.
My Mom was a collector of books and I used to re-arrange them in alphabetical order, by Title, then by author. One summer I typed up all the blurbs. She had over a thousand books.
I am thinking she must have had a copy of "My World and Welcome To It" and it stuck in my head.
Then again, maybe I did watch the TV show and just do not recall it. I would have been nine years old.
My Mom was a huge "Star Trek" fan and William was in an episode of that series, so it could be she watched the TV program. When William is all scruffy and rugged looking, he looks like somebody my Mom would have been attracted to. :)
2 comments:
THIS is awesome!!
Did you also enjoy that tv based on the James Thurber book and is it where you got the name of your blog?
Wye - I looked at all the book covers on line with the title of my blog; and I watched a couple of the old shows (starring William Windom) to see if anything jarred my memory.
My Mom was a collector of books and I used to re-arrange them in alphabetical order, by Title, then by author. One summer I typed up all the blurbs. She had over a thousand books.
I am thinking she must have had a copy of "My World and Welcome To It" and it stuck in my head.
Then again, maybe I did watch the TV show and just do not recall it. I would have been nine years old.
My Mom was a huge "Star Trek" fan and William was in an episode of that series, so it could be she watched the TV program. When William is all scruffy and rugged looking, he looks like somebody my Mom would have been attracted to. :)
Post a Comment