Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Only ONE

Cheyenne mentioned on my previous post about using a lot less hot sauce since the Mongoose sauce was so costly for so little.  I guess some hot sauce is SO hot, you have to apply it one drop at a time. I would take this label seriously, I guess. I also like the one on the left with flames shooting out of the guys mouth.

And for some odd reason when I have been leaving comments on others blogs, it posts twice. Not certain why this is happening and it does not happen every time. Well, maybe it does. Maybe I need to go back and re-read where I comment. Hah. I will try to determine what is causing this and stop it. How annoying!

2 comments:

kden said...

Those are great! There's this little store in one of our favorite vacation spots and they feature various hot sauces with of course sampling. They put many warnings on one in particular and hubby never reads those so he dips a bunch of pretzels in it and pops it in his mouth. He starts hiccoughing, choking, and coughing. Daughter and I start laughing and back away and watch from afar. I think watching him was a good enough warning for the rest of them.

Cheyenne said...

Not sure I am liking this new comments change. Sometimes it hits my email twice. But since this change, I do not get comments via email as much as I used to.
Love the name of the hot sauce you are showing on this post. It's how I feel at times.