Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spotted

I had not seen the lady on the other side watching me take pictures. Creepy! The reason I grabbed a shot of this hot sauce was the little package it has tied onto the neck of the bottle. It is a tiny key chain dog. Maybe the bottle is supposed to be a fire hydrant? Beats me.

The bottle to the right is hot and sweet.

Okay, really. That lady is creeping me out.

5 comments:

Tabor said...

She does have a rather intense look about her, doesn't she?

Anonymous said...

I don't see stuff like that when I go shopping.

Grumpy said...

Looks like a scene from a horror movie. I'd keep an eye on my rear view mirror if I were you.

Cheyenne said...

Yeah I agree...she is creepy. I will have trouble sleeping tonight now.

kden said...

She will now live on eternally in Blogland.

"I gotta feeling, somebody's watching me."