Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
It doesn't look like something I would like. We did bring back two bottles of the best jerk sauce from Jamaica and it came from some farm in the middle of the island. It was delicious, though.
I like the one to the left of it. I'm thinking it's pretty hot...
Tabor - that sound good! Did you put it on pork, ribs?
kden - I may just get a different bottle every time I pass this place and rate it on a scale of 1 to 5.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It doesn't look like something I would like. We did bring back two bottles of the best jerk sauce from Jamaica and it came from some farm in the middle of the island. It was delicious, though.
I like the one to the left of it. I'm thinking it's pretty hot...
Tabor - that sound good! Did you put it on pork, ribs?
kden - I may just get a different bottle every time I pass this place and rate it on a scale of 1 to 5.
Post a Comment