Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blends right in

I thought it was cute how he blended right into the couch.

I am so freaking far behind in everything. My finger is finally to the point where I can go without a band-aid and people will not freak out when they see it. I have been protecting this digit since November 21st! I am tired of it. It still will not bend completely. I still am very, very careful when I wash my hands. Which is like seven times a day!

All the dead skin has fallen off leaving tender and sensitive new skin underneath. I have applied the Vitamin E as the doctor instructed. They said not too much Neosporin as that makes it too soft. They actually used a  medical term but I figured it out. :)

2 comments:

Tabor said...

What a lovely baby. Must kiss!! I am addicted to little ones. Glad you finger is better.

Anonymous said...

Of course the kids cute but what a cute outfit he's wearing. You gotta get that finger well. Santa Clause is coming to town. And If I don't see you before then, Merry Christmas and have a happy holiday. Cheers.