Nobody wants to see my finger without some kind of cover on it (except for a few sick family members who I believe like the idea of me in pain), so I am posting one where he is wrapped around a splint, ready for bed.
I will sleep with the splint for a month until I see the Dr. again. They said everything looks great. I looked at my black and purple finger and I said "If you say so!" They said everybody says that.
I was somewhat disappointed in "Cowboys and Aliens". It was later that I realized it relates to the phrase "Cowboys and Indians". There are Indians in this movie, also. The character played by Wilde was laughable at best.
"Apollo 18" was scary enough to make me jump in places. Really only two characters in the entire movie, plus a third has a little screen time.

1 comment:
I took the splint off some time during the night.
I have yet to find it!
Post a Comment