Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sleeping Santa

Nestled under the tree with the other presents. 

I don't have much these days. What as compared to the trivial slop I serve up the other days? Ha, ha! Just trying to stay one step ahead of the game and focusing on what ever event is coming up next. What do I need to do this week? Do not worry about next week. Just get through this week.

Movies? Let's see."Dolphin Tale" reminded me a bit of "Free Willy". It does have it's basis in a real story, I always like that. He is still adorable but somebody please tell Harry Connick Jr. to get a haircut!

2 comments:

Bagman and Butler said...

Very very cute picture!! And by the way, thanks for the lead on the ghost moon chain. But they certainly went on and on about it.

Anonymous said...

You giving the kid away, too? Pretty Christmas tree. We don't have those any more. Sometime I miss a tree at Christmas and all the decorating we use to do. Hope your weeks get better.