Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Can you hear me, now?

Did I mention that my nephew has to have the TV volume up to ear piercing levels? LOL! I love him no matter what. Santa delivered this sound bar to my house to go with the TV Santa brought me last year. It is like being in the theater, now.

I had a horrible dream last night. I dreamt that I had a German Shepherd dog and he took off one day and did not come back. I called him and called him. I kept him in the basement (this basement in my dream was the one at my Mom's house where I grew up).

One day I needed to go to the basement and I saw a movement. I was praying as hard as I could "Please don't let him have been down here all this time, please!"

There he was. Blind, no hair and half dead. But walking.

It was one of the worst dreams. Then I tried to keep it secret from everybody but they knew anyway and I was crying so hard in my dream that I had not meant to neglect him.

My daughter had a German Shepherd with her boyfriend (she broke up with just a few weeks ago) and this beautiful dog stayed in a crate in the basement when they would leave.

Maybe it has some significance to real life.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

You love of animals and guilt in knowing the treatment of this dog probably had something to do with that. What a cool sound device. I have a large woofer and large speakers that are somewhat distracting.

Anonymous said...

Glad his hearing is fixed. I wear hearing aids and nothing sounds good. Now you need to fix your dreams so you're dreaming only the good stuff.