My crew filling up water balloons at the reunion. My daughter is on the left. My niece (who lived with us for 5 years and my nephew - both I consider mine at heart). This was when the weather was still cloudy and the rain had not moved completely out of the area. It became very humid and warm and the water balloons were put to great use.I am still extremely tired and still in some foot pain. The orthopedic surgeon has decided it IS plantar fasciitis and I will have a custom-made insert made that will cover the entire foot and I will have one for the right side for balance. The plantar fasciitis has created a spur to form on the bottom of my heel.
1 comment:
So sorry to hear the bad news. I hope that it works out for the better. Do you think you might eventually have to have surgery?
Post a Comment