Here is Cheech about five days after we got the puppies.They are so much bigger now. Taller. Leaner. And, much faster.
The boxer? I opened my big mouth at a store on Saturday and by evening I had a small family looking at the dog. The lady said she has been thinking of getting her 8 year old son a dog. I said "He has to be strong." The boy looked like a football player. He was very smitten with the dog.
The boxer? I opened my big mouth at a store on Saturday and by evening I had a small family looking at the dog. The lady said she has been thinking of getting her 8 year old son a dog. I said "He has to be strong." The boy looked like a football player. He was very smitten with the dog.
The Mother and Grandmother came also. They agreed he was a beautiful dog.
I said I wanted to wait another week just in case the owners were on vacation or something. Still nothing. No phone calls.
I guess by labor day I'll give him away to this family if they still want him. There are a few annoying things he is showing us, but the pros still outnumber the cons. But, they are MY pros and cons. Not the boxer's pros and cons.
I have to do what is right for the boxer. He needs more attention and exercise than we are prepared to give to him.
The boys even have Sable wrestling with them. The house is rocking with the horseplay.
I will be very sad to part with this boxer, but I have to be realistic. Maybe.
The boys even have Sable wrestling with them. The house is rocking with the horseplay.
I will be very sad to part with this boxer, but I have to be realistic. Maybe.
2 comments:
Yes, you do. It is probably better if he gets in a home where he can get total attention. He needs some one-on-0ne intensive human training to get him house broke. You may be able to visit ;-)
Reality quite oftentimes trumps desire. I'm sure you will make the right decision.
Post a Comment