
We said good-bye to Sable's little cousin yesterday. Her Mommy came and picked her up. Her Mommy had quite a week with her son (that cartwheeled off the cliff on an ATV). My sister looked whipped.
I have had a very busy and grueling week at work. I collapse in the evenings when I get home. Not sure if it is the work or if I am getting sick. The machines really whipped me around today. I fought them all day to get them to do what I wanted them to. I got most of it working.
Back at it tomorrow.
At home I have been helping a relative fight her computer. She does not have anti-virus and she got a nasty case of malware. The about:blank one. I did something right. Her Internet is working again.
I got into it with my Internet provider last evening. They advertise that if you get the "turbo" feature of their Internet, you get 5GB of email space. I don't. I get 1 GB. (70,000MB to be exact). We went round and round. I knew it was going to come down to the fact that I am a former "adelphia" customer. It did. That is their excuse.
I got into it with my Internet provider last evening. They advertise that if you get the "turbo" feature of their Internet, you get 5GB of email space. I don't. I get 1 GB. (70,000MB to be exact). We went round and round. I knew it was going to come down to the fact that I am a former "adelphia" customer. It did. That is their excuse.
I told them I was sick and tired of hearing that as an excuse for my Internet/web page/email not working the same or as well as others on their network. I ticked off the customer service representative and she ticked me off. I gave them a scathing survey review and I gather that the former "adelphia" customers will be transferred over in September.
That was what they said 2 years ago. Maybe I should begin asking "September of what year?"
No comments:
Post a Comment