Tuesday, August 05, 2008

It figures

Here is one of the lakes near my house. A hot summer afternoon.

Blogger had a fit with posting photos last night. I went online to the G00g!e help and thought I had it figured out with Pic@sa. I posted how I did it and this morning I look and my picture was non-existent. It figures. Any poor soul that followed my advice probably thought I was nuts.

If you check Blogger status they have it fixed now.

Summer is trudging along. My daughter is excited for her last year of school. She does not want to continue with the home schooling. I thought she would return to public school. She is not one who likes that much isolation. Which is a good thing.

We hope to visit a zoo out of state this week-end and do some shopping. Her choice, not mine. The older I get the more I am bothered by the caging of these beautiful animals. However, if not for zoos I would never have seen most of them.

I guess we will trade one zoo for another. (I may have enough critters to qualify.)

No comments: