Here is a picture of the giraffe statue at the zoo. The real giraffes were far away and my photos were a bit sub par to do anything with.My nephew is home and "resting." So says his sister. He is wearing a neck brace and his side is all bandaged up and if I know him he is probably playing in the floor with his little niece.
I am going to attempt a chocolate zucchini cake tomorrow. I hate to jinx it. I got the chocolate chunks instead of the chips. I dug out my bundt cake pan. As I have mentioned before, I do well on top of the stove. When I have to open up the oven door, eh, not so good.
More school shopping tonight. Lots of people out and about. Mad rushes to finish up the shopping.
And for those of us who spent their teen-age years in the 70's, a sigh for the memories. The record(s) may be broken, but certainly not forgotten.

No comments:
Post a Comment