I washed and waxed this black demon today. (this photo is from about six months ago). I also washed and waxed a silver Stratus. I have a sunburn on the top of my head where my hair has become thin. I am not at home so I do not have my usual stuff that I would wear to protect myself. Ahhh. 24 hours, no?My sister said that when I come to pick up my daughter, how about if we have a girl's night and I spend the night? Is she for real? I have not been home (except for two nights last week-end) in three weeks. Forget that! I am going home and I am not going out other than for work and grocery shopping until my nephew comes down and we are all going to go and see "Ironman".
We saw "21" tonight. Pretty good. Now, I want to read the book. I may not be posting for the next couple of days. Not sure my arms are going to work. Wax on, wax off.
No comments:
Post a Comment