
I didn't take this picture. I downloaded free wallpaper for my computer at home today. This was one of the abstract ones that I picked. It kind of makes me thirsty.
There are about 3 houses on our street that do not have their lawn mowed, yet. Me, my neighbor and the people directly across from us. I took my daughter to get some supplies for a school experiment and then we did grocery shopping. I collapsed when I got home. My daughter made fun of me in the grocery store. We can really make some funny noises when we are trying to suppress a cough. She would make me laugh. Laughing makes me cough. Coughing and/or laughing hard made my chest hurt. Remind me not to take my daughter with me when I am sick.
It was a very easy day at work. People left me alone. I am sure that they are all waiting until the same day to attack me with their needs.
My daughter is enjoying her birthday present.
No comments:
Post a Comment