Thursday, December 06, 2007

Toweling Mr. Tibbs


Mr. Tibbs in my towel drawer

Fresh out of the dryer, folded, soft and still warm. Mr. Tibbs decides this is his little piece of heaven. Last week, I had to take all the towels out and let Titten and Mr. Tibbs play in the drawer. Titten would crawl into it, and Mr. Tibbs would jump up on the drawer from the floor and push it closed, shutting Titten in. Titten didn't mind. She continued to play with the super ball that was left in there. These two are easily amused.

I've spent the last few evenings at my brother's house adding RAM to his PC and trying to get his Word Perfect working. It just quit. It displays the splash screen, and will run in Safe mode, but in Normal mode - nothing. I have un-installed and re-installed. I have tried adding the updates for Word Perfect from the Internet. The first update went without a hitch, but the other two wouldn't load. The PC only had 256MB RAM, and the downloads were moving slow, this is why I put in 1 Gig of RAM today. Word Perfect still won't work. It came in a Corel package with Quatro Pro. QP works like a charm.

I gave them a temporary fix for now (word pad), but I have some research to do on the Internet to try and figure out what the heck is going on.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

When experts such as you are stumped, where does that leave the rest of us? I have tagged you for a meme.

Cheyenne said...

I just love all your kitty pictures.