Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Marmalade


We have a huge pet bed we purchased for our huge dog, Sable. She doesn't use it. The cats love it. Here is Titten (I like to call her Marmalade) stretched out. I placed the bed in front of the heater and it is a big hit.

I usually have my alarm set for 6:15 a.m. I try not to hit the snooze, but you know how it is. The other night I said "Enough" and moved the minutes to :55. I was going to start getting up at 5 minutes BEFORE six a.m. and get a head start on things. Guess who forgot to change the hour?

I snapped the alarm off and got up feeling very refreshed. Huh, I thought. This won't be so bad. I come out of my bedroom to see my daughter already in the bathroom getting ready for school. What? She decided to get up early, too? "Do you know what time it is? It's almost seven o'clock!" I realized what I had done. Ah, well. At least I am going to remember to change it before I go to bed tonight. Right? Right.

1 comment:

Ralph said...

Daylight savings time messes me up every year. A couple of years ago I was resetting the clocks and trying to answer the phone at the same time. The alarm clock got set three hours ahead instead of one. I thought it was really dark when I got up and I was still tired. But unlike you - I had plenty of time to get around that morning.
Ralph