My candle. Both ends.Me = chicken. My head is off and I am running, running, running.
I drove to Columbus yesterday to go with my nephew to his cardiologist meeting. He explained the procedure to us. Words are floating through my head, such as Cardiopulmonary Bypass surgery, right atrium, short circuit, freezing, homograft aortic valve replacement, bovine valve, cadaver valve, hybrid, scar tissue... and this Internet thing is wonderful. Just a few clicks and I am reading all about what that guy said.
It was funny. When we left I told my nephew, "Well, these aren't your parents' doctors." The doctor included in one of his sentences, "pissed off" and his assistant said in one of her sentences "that sucks" and called my nephew a "smart ass" in a joking manner. LOL!
It was funny. When we left I told my nephew, "Well, these aren't your parents' doctors." The doctor included in one of his sentences, "pissed off" and his assistant said in one of her sentences "that sucks" and called my nephew a "smart ass" in a joking manner. LOL!
1 comment:
I love that photo... just beautiful. Great composition and light.
~S
Post a Comment