
Somehow I managed to resist this dessert yesterday. There was a huge cheesecake sitting next to it, also. That I also missed out on. I was not in the least bit hungry. We ate dinner at about 4 p.m. and I didn't touch another thing after that except for a few salted peanuts. And plenty of ice water.
There were about 25 of us at my sister's house. My brother brought his favorite gift (a remote controlled fart machine - NO lie!) and we were merciless. We taped it to the bottom of the most sat in chair and as various victims came and went we tortured them with the device. What a blast!
A bunch of us played Left, Center Right (with nickels) after dinner. Almost everybody won the Center bowl of coins on each play. It was a nice, fair night. A few members of the family could not make it (my daughter spent the day with her beau's family) but we had a bunch, anyway. My niece made eggnog jello shots. I did not touch them. I heard they were a bit rubbery.
A bunch of us played Left, Center Right (with nickels) after dinner. Almost everybody won the Center bowl of coins on each play. It was a nice, fair night. A few members of the family could not make it (my daughter spent the day with her beau's family) but we had a bunch, anyway. My niece made eggnog jello shots. I did not touch them. I heard they were a bit rubbery.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a real good time.
And as far as those desserts go, I would have shown them no mercy.
Post a Comment