
Santa and Frosty atop the organ
I didn't notice when I took the picture, that the little wooden snowman was laying there. It looks like he is dead. He is just relaxing.
Is anyone else glad that Christmas is over? Well, we open our gifts on Christmas eve and everybody is whipped. Kids are playing Xbox 360. The food is put away, the dishes are either clean or in the dish washer. Candles have been blown out. Beds are made. My sister, nephew and niece were able to make it here for the holiday.
We all go tomorrow to my eldest sister's house for Christmas dinner and another gift exchange. That isn't as hectic as tonight is. We didn't go overboard in gift buying this year and we were done opening by 9 p.m. There were some duplicates, but I keep all my receipts so I will be the one exchanging them.
We had BBQ ham, creamed chicken sandwiches, appetizer meatballs, nacho dip, olives, salted mixed nuts, pickles, cheese, chocolate, peanut butter and chocolate and more chocolate.
Wow, I am beat.
We had BBQ ham, creamed chicken sandwiches, appetizer meatballs, nacho dip, olives, salted mixed nuts, pickles, cheese, chocolate, peanut butter and chocolate and more chocolate.
Wow, I am beat.
No comments:
Post a Comment