
Over yonder.
Bit of a headache tonight. It started to rain here. After a super glorious day. I was inside all day so I didn't get to go out and about to see anything. The sun just heated up my little office so that I had to turn the fan on.
Been gabbing with sisters trying to iron out the details of the fall festival and our WV trip. Above photo is where the streets have no names. Like the song. I believe it is called Township Rd 45. Along the area where I found the Redneck bus stop. A dirt road between Keene and Warsaw Ohio. Where the country is still beautiful. I would like to get back out there when the leaves turn, but I can probably count that out. I am going to be looking at the Lisbon run this week. Heading east.
No comments:
Post a Comment