Tuesday, March 24, 2026

Not a fan


 I am not a fan of marshmallow.  I will eat chocolate covered marshmallow if there is plenty of chocolate.  I will tolerate marshmallows in my hot chocolate.  I never eat roasted marshmallows, I hate them.  I love Rice Krispie treats and a few other marshmallow-based treats.  

I hate peeps.  I have a sister who will only eat them after they have become stale.

Anyway, here is some trivia about the marshmallow treats with the brand name 'Peeps':


Originals marshmallow flavor:

pink, yellow, blue, green, white, purple


Other Flavors:   

(seasonal and limited)

Blue Raspberry

Butterbeer  (I have not a clue)

Butterscotch

Candy Cane

Chili Lime Mango

Chocolate Pudding

Cotton Candy

Delights:  (dipped in chocolate)

  Originals

  S'mores

  Strawberry

Dr. Pepper

Frosted Strawberry

Gingerbread

Green Monster

Hot Tamale

Kettle Corn

Party Cake

Pumpkin

Sunny D  (two really gross things together, marshmallow and Sunny D)

Rice Krispies

Watermelon

Watermelon sour


Odd peeps:

  Gummy peeps

  Rainbow peeps on a stick

  Peep Jelly Beans

  Peep Sprinkles

  Peep Ring Pops

  Individually wrapped Easter Egg peeps

  Hostess Cup Cakes peep flavored


Off the wall peeps:

  Dog Biscuit peeps  (for real)

  Marshmallow peep fragrance for candle and soap making

  Marshmallow peep scented play dough  (what the what?)

  Peeps flavored lip balm







2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I love the OG peeps only. No fancy flavors. I can eat them fresh or stale...unfortunately. I love peeps!!

messymimi said...

I’m also not impressed with marshmallows or peeps, but roasted marshmallow in the middle of a s’more is good, probably mostly because the chocolate overwhelms it.