Monday, December 15, 2014

We didn't have a Santa

...but we did have a little elf show up.

Yes, this past Saturday was my family holiday Christmas dinner get together. We have it at a restaurant. 26 adults and 10 children. 10 were unable to make it.

I nearly lost my voice trying to re-gain control of the crowd so that I could finish the games and hand out the remaining gifts. It was a lost effort. My voice just was not strong enough.

I did the usual games of pictures and they were to guess the song the picture depicted. Love that game. I had 4 versions.

For the little ones, there are questions such as "What color is the Grinch?"  "What is the name of one of the reindeer?"  What instrument does "The Little Drummer Boy" play?  "How old are you?"  LOL!

I'll leave you with one of my "search query" requests from the school search engine report:

"Good weapons to kill Santa with"  

Oh, dear.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

Games sounds like a great idea with a mixed crowd. You need to post some of these so that we can all use them!

messymimi said...

It sounds like they were having fun, even if getting their attention was a lost cause.

That search sounds scary, but then Santa is scary to some kids.

bill said...

I've never heaard of games at dinner, well not exactly true. Sometimes when we are invited to dinner at my son's place, we do play word games. The kids like it.