Saturday we had two birthday parties to attend. The above little girl turned one, is my sister 1956's only grandchild. My sister is staying with me, now.
The other birthday was for a four year old boy - sister 1944's second grandchild. She has three boy grandchildren. They dressed him as a minion from Despicable Me 2. I did not get a photo of him in full costume (goggles) and all. To get an idea you only need to search for the word "minion" in Google, and then click images. He was adorable. We watched the movie while waiting for another nephew from out of town to arrive with his family. They showed me all the little extra things that go on in the background that are just as funny as the movie. Things only somebody who has had to watch a show dozens of times would see.
Twisted my neck (slept wrong, I guess) on Saturday night and still feeling the after effects.
I hate changing time - my inside clock gets all messed up. Was up at 2:30 yesterday and 2:00 a.m. today. Starting to feel groggy. After two cups of coffee I will crash in my TV chair until the alarm rings (cell phone) and probably re-twist my neck.
Work is going to get crazy.
Been reading. Missing planes, shooting through bathroom doors, quakes in CA, quakes in OH, airplane hitting a skydiver, mamas driving into the ocean, and landmines. My head spins.
I have to sign off now because soon I won't be making any sense at all. Must sleep.

2 comments:
There's scientific and medical evidence that doing the time change dance is dangerous to our health. Maybe we should all stage a rebellion and refuse to participate. If we all did as Arizona and Hawaii do, it would end.
That's one cute little girl!
Groggy is us, be careful. Sweet baby girl.
Post a Comment