Friday, January 03, 2014

No fanfare


Just a nice smooth transition into the new year. No fuss, no mess. No big expectations, just another new year. A few new faces this year. Nobody in dire straits. I have a few days off and am enjoying them. Being lazy but getting a bit antsy today. I have the hammer but cannot find the nail size I want. Will venture out to the garage to see if I can find some there. Watch out. May be some hammering going on.

All the men folk in the house run! Lady of the house has a hammer. This can't be good. They escape to the gym. 

4 comments:

kden said...

A woman with a hammer? Now, that sounds serious :-)

Celia said...

Hammer on ;-)

Tabor said...

The only time I use a hammer is to fix a bird house or to hang a picture. EAger to learn what your project is.

messymimi said...

My family knows to stay away when i get the tools out, too! Enjoy your down time.