Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Funny gag gift

First, let me apologize for the blurry photo. Taken with my cell phone at a work party and my hand was not very steady. (no alcohol involved, we ARE an education institution after all) but plenty of laughter and just plain jitters.

We were to purchase a "gag" gift for five dollars and take to the party. I thought this one was particularly creative. The gal opened her gift and it was a pack of batteries and as she moved the tissue paper aside on the bottom of the box it says "Gift not included."  Loved it!

I do not have any excuse for not posting very much. I guess I just have hit another dry spell. My posting is motivated by my need to put something down, so I guess I'll just have to wait for inspiration or until my feelings prompt me to write.


5 comments:

Tabor said...

You and me both. Heading out for a trip and maybe that will stimulate some thought.

kden said...

I have dry spells too. I got my recent inspiration at 2:30 in the morning and it spurned one post with 4 more in the wings. Ya never know where the ideas will come from :-) Cute gift idea!

Celia said...

I feel the winter blahs spreading like the flu around here. Love the gift!

messymimi said...

That is a great gag gift idea! Even when you don't much feel like it, i'm glad you posted that.

Cheyenne said...

What a great idea for a gag gift.