My daughter drew the red part months ago and I drew the green picture right afterwards. It has remained on the dry erase board but does not look as fresh.
It will help me on days like then when I have to go in to work. I will probably be alone in there as the office I work out of - they are closed. I also work on Friday. Grumble, grumble.
There are no schools in session - well, one vocational school that I am traveling to today to switch them over to an upgrade. I hope it goes smoothly.
It just works out like this sometimes.

3 comments:
Try to see being alone at work as not a lonely experience but a time for thoughtful reflection. Make a thankfulness list and post it where you can see it in whatever office you work. Do not think that others who are not there are off doing wonderful celebratory things with family and friends, because who really knows about others' lives.
Thinking good thoughts for you as you go off into your solitary workday. May it all go well.
What a nice daughter you have! My Sweetie is supposed to be off, too, but must still field calls from The Big Boss.
Hope it all goes well.
Post a Comment