Remember the Salt substitute company that never sent me my order from December? I started out Sunday thinking about having my family members help me call this company everyday. I was going to e-mail them the information and the phone number reminding them to use their cell phones so it would not be long distance. But I changed my mind.
I researched how to go about getting my order and one thing led to another and before I knew it - I filled out a complaint with the FTC. Now, it clearly states when you begin, that the FTC does not accept complaints from individual consumers or something to that effect. Did I care? Not one bit. They can e-mail me and tell me to go fly a kite, but I received the above notification when I was done.
I grabbed a snapshot of it and e-mailed it to A.S.S.
Wow! I had an e-mail and a voicemail before the day was over. On a Sunday!
Joan is going to send me the order a.s.a.p. and if I have any questions to call her.
What think you? Will I get my salt this week? LOL!
Tune in next week for the continuing A.S.S. saga!

4 comments:
It is unfortunate that we have to be such pains in the arse to get common customer service! Keep at it, because these guys may just be crooks after all.
Good for you!! It's a shame that it came to this, but at least you didn't give up. It goes without saying that you will never deal with this horrible company again. And....it proves that they know they are in the wrong or they wouldn't have responded so quickly....makes me wonder how many other complaints have been filed against them. People like you keep these types of businesses honest. :.D
You go girl!
Bravo.
Post a Comment