Sunday, April 21, 2013

Teton in a drawer

Leave any drawer open and Teton finds her way inside.

One time I was shopping at wallet-mart and my daughter's beau called to tell me he found her inside the bathroom drawer. I guess I had accidentally shut her up in there (she must have crawled to the back) and when he used the bathroom heard her inside the drawer. Oops.

2 comments:

Celia said...

Ninja cat ;-)

kden said...

I had a cat like that once. If you left a drawer ajar, she would crawl in and go all the way to the back and down into the drawer below it. And once we were sitting on old couch and she got in between us and crawled through the crack in the seat and was in the frame of the couch. It took a long time of kneeling on the couch to coax her out. Crazy little animals ;-)