Here is a photo from back in August of 2012. We were eating at a pub in Canton. We had a party of 12 and were seated in the "library room". Loved it.
Still have not regained my "mojo" at work. Not sure I will. Is mojo the correct word here? Yep, according to the urban dictionary it is your self confidence. I consider it my magic. My capability of doing a good job and having my heart in it. Whatever it is - I've lost it. Still faking it.
I know and understand all the science behind being my own worst enemy, etc... I realize that I hold the key to my own happiness. Only I can change things. I know all this. I know all that. I just don't care anymore. I will get it all back. It just takes time.

1 comment:
Try some major changes in your life for a brief time. A trip, a major diet change, reading more/or less. Just trip up your mojo a little.
Post a Comment