Here is the hot dog page of the menu from the Steel Trolley Diner (STD). I am so boring I'd have to choose the plain moon dog and add just ketchup. I may go for the chili cheese dog if feeling adventurous. I love chopped onions on my dog, but I have to be careful. Onions. I will add them at home when I know the onions are just freshly chopped and have not been sitting out all day.
As for the fries - just plain again. The mud fries sound so gross to me. I would love the eggplant fries. I guess that is just deep fried egg plant they serve with marinara sauce.
As for the fries - just plain again. The mud fries sound so gross to me. I would love the eggplant fries. I guess that is just deep fried egg plant they serve with marinara sauce.

3 comments:
I'll just have two of those chili cheese dogs, a large french fry, and let's see. Yes, a large chocolate shake or malt. Plain on the frys, thicker on the shake. Heavy on the onions. What did you just have?
Bill, one of the specials listed stuffed pepper soup so I had to have a little bit of that and I ordered a mushroom swiss burger. Very greasy but so good! The fries were enormous, I ate a few but just left the rest.
Well, we could've shared the fries.
Post a Comment