Friday, January 04, 2013

Hanging grapes

I can't decide if this is a parody on the bulls balls (or bumper balls) that some trucks hang off the back of their trailer hitch, or if he is a wine maker, or if this was a Christmas decoration. What think you?

I find bumper (bulls) balls repulsive when I see them hanging off a bumper. Right up there with a shocker sticker. If you don't know what a shocker sticker is, you probably do not want to. Trust me on this one.

Tacky is another word that comes to mind. And vulgar.

Huh. I don't even have a label to cover this post in my Post settings. I am not going to add one, either.

2 comments:

Grumpy said...

A staple in SW Ohio and WV.

kden said...

I don't think I've ever seen anything hanging from the bumpers of trucks, and we pretty much live in redneck country. Maybe they're Italian grape stompers.