Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Menu of STD

Here is a page from the diner's menu. I asked permission to take the photos. There I am in the reflection with my blue shirt and my lime green phone cover.  There's Grumpy's liver & onions. There is also a place in Caldwell that servers L&O. My co-worker orders it when we get the chance to stop in there. It is called Lori's.

I loved it when my mom made L&O. I have only made it once in 30 years. I am scared of onions with my migraines. Onions seem to be a big trigger for me.

5 comments:

Cheyenne said...

When I saw your title I thought, why is she writing about Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD). But whenI read it I knew you were not. I am still trying to figure out what you mean...standard?

Grumpy said...

The reason I loved their liver and onions is because nobody seems to have it on the menu because so few people like it.

Be sure to try their pies if they're still homemade.

Peruby said...

Cheyenne - from the photo posted yesterday - Steel Trolley Diner. They have the STD logo stamped all over their menu. LOL!

Grumpy - I was going to try the pie, but just did not want any more. I am a peanut butter pie gal and they did not have that selection.

I Wonder Wye said...

I too was take aback by STD by figured it wasn't about where my mind went...the liver and onions comment makes me realize I haven't make chicken livers in a long time -- Excy doesn't care for my 'iron' meal but we only eat it twice a year...

Anonymous said...

I didn't know what STD was, thought it menu talk. I like liver and onions. They are not easy to find in today's world, down here in my neck of the woods.