Last evening my daughter asked me to "tell her a story". We did a few back and forth and then I asked her what was one of her favorite books when she was little. She said "Old Bear." I looked it up and sure enough there are videos of the Old Bear books. We watched the one with the story book we had.
Halfway through I noticed something that seemed a little racy for children. Where is the editor?
Sadly, I was laughing hard and had to pause the video and capture the scene. Sick ticket that I am. My daughter just sighs and shakes her head.
Don't hate me because I ambeautiful observant.
Sadly, I was laughing hard and had to pause the video and capture the scene. Sick ticket that I am. My daughter just sighs and shakes her head.
Don't hate me because I am

1 comment:
Oh my...
Post a Comment