I went to the county fair today to watch the trotters. It turned out to be a beautiful day. There were only a handful of races. The attendance is way down this year. Economy, perhaps? Swine flu scare?
We did not walk through the animal barns except for the goats and that was when we first arrived to get from point A to point B. Nobody was walking through.
I watched "Snow White and the Huntsman" last night. I missed patches of it because I was doing other stuff and at one point even took the dogs outside. My daughter liked it. I find it very difficult to watch K Stewart. And it is not because of her recent indiscretion, but I just find it hard to look at her.

2 comments:
I wonder if the county fair is going to survive technology and this recession or will it only be a fake thing that people go to in the fall? Agriculture is such big industry that it no longer fits in this small farm celebration.
That is a sobering thought,Tabor. Maybe since we have so many Amish in my area - it has a better chance.
Post a Comment